High Mn Steel Cast Liners for Coal Mill Description:
1. Alloy: The series include Mn13, Mn13Cr2 and Mn18Cr2.
2. Application: It is applicable to the working condition of strong impact, such as teeth plates, concaves and mantles of crushers and excavator bucket teeth and mill liners for SAG mills and AG mills
3. Microstructure: Austenite or Austenite + little Carbide
4. Hardness: Less than HB300
5. Impact Value: more than 118J
6. Tensile Strength: more than 685 Mpa
7. International Standard: GB/T 5680-1998, DL/T 681-1999, JIS G 5153-1999, ASTM A 128.
ব্যক্তি যোগাযোগ: Ballmillliners